Welcome to Rishton Pre-school!
We are a friendly, approachable pre-school located in Rishton, Lancashire, run under the constitution of the Pre-school Learning Alliance. Our pre-school provides high quality, sessional childcare in a happy and safe environment for children aged between two and four and a half years of age.
Our pre-school's goal is to enhance the development and education of the children in our care, in a parent involving, community based group. The majority of children in our care are from the Rishton area which helps to promote a sense of community within the pre-school.
Our children are encouraged to take part in structured play sessions, in coordination with continuous provisions as set out by the Early Years Foundation Stage.
Our pre-school offers:-
- A specially tailored curriculum, designed to encourage your child's learning and development,
- Individual care and attention, made possible by a high adult to child ratio,
- A key worker system which means that you and your child always have a familiar point of contact within the pre-school,
- Opportunities for you and your family to be directly involved with the pre-school and your child's education,
- A wide variety of craft, activities and play opportunites, together with excellent facilities and friendly, expert staff.
"Children are happy, confident, independent and benefit from the care, activities and play opportunities provided." Ofsted report April 2010